Hi church family!
The NSW State Government this afternoon announced a raft of new restrictions that we need to adhere to as a church. Please see below for an outline of the restrictions that will affect our church between now and until at least the 16th July:
- Masks are now compulsory for anyone attending church aged 13 or over until restrictions are lifted. Please bring your mask to church and wear at all times. Disposable masks will be provided to anyone who attends services without a mask of their own.
- Congregational singing has been banned. Our music team will still be able to lead us in worship but unfortunately singing is on hold for the moment.
- If you have been in Sydney or any of the lockdown areas anytime , you will not be permitted to enter our building under the new health orders - if this applies to you or if you have cold symptoms, we ask that you watch the service from home, which will be posted on both YouTube and FaceBook on Sunday afternoons. Please take this opportunity to like our FaceBook page and subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on updates.
- Morning tea has been suspended until the restrictions are lifted.
- QR codes are required from the 12th July, this means our sign-in book is no longer valid. If you are unable to sign in this way, one of our friendly volunteers can sign you in, so don't stress!
- We encourage you to continue to give online if you are unable to attend our services. Details are:
Account Name: Hunter Christian Life Centre
Account Number: 10093095
If you wish to make tax-deductible donations to our building fund, details are:
Account Name: Hunter Christian Care
Account Number: 20093597
PLEASE NOTE: due to the capacity of our new building, the new square metre rule still allows us to have 146 attendees so this rule is unlikely to impact us. We will still be encouraging everyone who attends to socially distance and sit in family groups.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Pastors Mark & Leanne